On December 6, 2021, the Vanier Institute is participating in a panel to discuss findings from the COVID-19 IMPACTS: Family Therapists Survey.
November 15, 2021
This event is now closed.
What were the impacts of the pandemic on counselling and psychotherapy services in Canada? The Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA), Canadian Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (CAMFT) and Vanier Institute of the Family invite you to attend a virtual discussion panel on the results of the COVID-19 IMPACTS: Family Therapists Survey. This two-phase national survey of therapists working with children, adolescents, couples and/or families identified how the COVID-19 pandemic affected therapists, the profession and their clients at the start of the pandemic and one year later.
The discussion panel will reflect on the positive and negative impacts, whether these impacts are temporary or permanent, and what this means for the future of our practitioners, profession and the families that they support.
Panellists will include:
- Carrie Foster, MSc, CCPA President-Elect and research team member
- Andrew Sofin, MA, RMFT, TCF, RP, CAMFT President and research team member
- Norah Keating, PhD, Vanier Institute of the Family Board member
The panel will be moderated by Monika Green, CCPA Director of Public Affairs and research team member.
- When? December 6, 2021, 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST.
- Fee? FREE! There is a limited capacity so register soon!
- Where? Zoom! This event is now closed.