March 16, 2021
WEBINAR: Experiences in Caregiving During COVID-19: What Have We Learned?
Date: April 6, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
National Caregivers Day is on April 6, when we recognize Canadians who care for others.
On April 6, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET, Vanier Institute CEO Nora Spinks will be moderating a public webinar on experiences in caregiving and how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected caregivers.
What has the last year taught us – and what can make it easier for people who care for family members and friends? Join us as we discuss:
- Caregiving experiences during the pandemic
- What’s working and what’s not
- Ways to support caregivers, including technology
- Ron Beleno, Caregiver Advocate, Chair of AGE-WELL’s Older Adult and Caregiver Advisory Committee
- Janet Fast, PhD, Professor, Department of Human Ecology, University of Alberta and AGE-WELL researcher
- Catherine Suridjan, MSW, Director of Policy and Knowledge Translation, Canadian Home Care Association and Carers Canada