- A Snapshot of Grandparents in Canada. New resource (1,900 words).
- Students and Family Finances in Canada. New resource, infographic (500 words).
- Building Resilience at Home with Distance Coaching. Program profile (1,700 words).
- A Snapshot of Workplace Mental Health in Canada. New resource (1,500 words).
What We’re Reading
- Arrested Development: The Impact of Affordability on Millennial Living (Vancity).
- Paying for Nutrition: A Report on Food Costing in the North (Food Secure Canada).
- A Tragedy in Waiting: How B.C.’s Mental Health System Failed One First Nations Youth (Representative for Children and Youth).
What’s in the Media
- Grandparents Play Vital Role, Says Non-Profit. Interview with Vanier Institute CEO Nora Spinks on Radio Canada International.
- Grandparents. Interview with Vanier Institute CEO Nora Spinks on CBC Ottawa Morning.
- Is the Glass Ceiling Still Dusty? Interview with Vanier Institute CEO Nora Spinks on CBC Ontario Today.
- Leveraging Intergenerational Diversity 2.0. Speaking engagement. Mackenzie Investments. Toronto, ON. October 13, 2016.
- Leading! Growing! Thriving! Leveraging Transformation. Speaking engagement. Home Child Care Association of Ontario. London, ON. October 14, 2016.
- Innovation for Carer-Friendly Workplaces: Good Business Sense, Not Corporate Philanthropy. AgeWell. Montreal, Quebec. October 18, 2016.
- Leveraging Generational Diversity 2.0. Speaking engagement. City of Hamilton. Hamilton, ON. October 20, 2016.
- Atlantic Regional Military and Veteran Families Leadership Circle Meeting. Memorial University. St. John’s, NL. October 28, 2016.
- A Snapshot of Military and Veteran Families in Canada. New resource.