The Vanier Institute of the Family offers an extensive list of publications and resources for reading online. Whether you are looking for a research study, quick statistics, short commentaries on current affairs or Transition articles, you’ll find it here.
The Vanier Institute publications are listed below. All of our publications are available to download electronically.
- Military and Veteran Families in Canada: Resources
- Vanier Institute Resource List: Work and Family in Canada
- Vanier Institute Resource List: Family Finances in Canada
- Vanier Institute Resource List: Family Diversity in Canada
- Transition articles
- Families in Canada Interactive Timeline
- Fact Sheets
- Statistical Snapshots
- Infographics and Timelines
- Family Perspectives: Death and Dying in Canada
- Military and Veteran Families in Canada: Collaborations and Partnerships Compendium
- Family Finances
- Families Count: Profiling Canada’s Families IV
- Contemporary Family Trends
All the Vanier Institute publications on this site are available for download free of charge. And we welcome you to use them. Readers are free to reprint material for use in classrooms, conferences, program development and so on with appropriate credit to the Vanier Institute. Citation in editorial copy for newsprint, radio, television and online media is permitted. However, all other rights are reserved. Please send any request to reprint material by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.