- Timeline: Fifty Years of Women, Work and Family in Canada.
- What’s in a Name? Defining Family in a Diverse Society by Alan Mirabelli. Article, guest post (1,300 words).
- Public Policy Brief – Flex: From a Privilege to a Right. Policy brief (1,100 words).
- Building Inclusive Communities for Canada’s Military and Veteran Families by Col. (ret’d) Russell Mann. Guest post, announcement (800 words).
- Joining the Family: My Student Placement Experience, Part 2 by Monique Veselovsky. Guest post (500 words).
- Infographic: Family Diversity in Canada 2016.
What We’re Reading
- A Tradition of Giving: New Research on Giving and Volunteering Within Families. Lilly Family School of Philanthropy (Indiana University).
- Flexible Work Arrangements: A Discussion Paper. Employment and Social Development Canada (Labour Program).
- Parental-Leave Rich and Parental-Leave Poor: Inequality in Canadian Labour Market Based Leave Policies by Lindsey McKay, Sophie Mathieu and Andrea Doucet (Journal of Industrial Relations).
What’s in the Media
- Dual-income Families on the Rise. CBC interview with Vanier CEO Nora Spinks.
- Employees Need Not Check Their Home Lives at Office Door. Globe and Mail article featuring Vanier CEO Nora Spinks and Program Director Sara MacNaull.
- Father’s Day Timeline: Fifty Years of Men, Work and Family.
- Modern Fathers Reshaping the Work–Family Relationship.
- 5th Annual Seniors Month Celebration. Speaking engagement. Age Well Solutions. Ottawa, ON. June 10, 2016.
- Stratford and District Human Resource Association. Speaking engagement. Stratford, ON. June 22, 2016.