The Canadian Military and Veteran Families Leadership Circle is a component of the Military and Veteran Families in Canada Initiative, a partnership between the Vanier Institute of the Family and the Canadian Armed Forces to build awareness, capacity, competency and community regarding military and Veteran families in Canada.
Below is a listing of events that are hosted by Leadership Circle members or of interest to the military and Veteran community.
- Federation of Canadian Municipalities Conference, Ottawa, ON, June 1–4, 2017
- Mental Health for All Conference, Toronto, ON, September 18–20, 2017
- Invictus Games 2017, Toronto, ON, September 23–30, 2017
- Forum 2017, Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research (CIMVHR), Toronto, ON, September 25–27, 2017
- National Transition Exchange, Kingston, ON, October 26, 2017
- True Patriot Love Tribute Dinner, Toronto, ON, November 9, 2017
- Family Medicine Forum, Montreal, QC, November 8–11, 2017