The Canadian Military and Veteran Families Leadership Circle is a component of the Military and Veteran Families in Canada Initiative, a partnership between the Vanier Institute of the Family and the Canadian Armed Forces to build awareness, capacity, competency and community regarding military and Veteran families in Canada.
Below is a listing of events that are hosted by Leadership Circle members or of interest to the military and Veteran community.
- Connect 2018: Canada’s Learning and Technology Conference, Niagara Falls, ON, April 24–27, 2018
- Canadian Association of Principals Conference, St. John’s, NL, May 15–18, 2018
- Canadian Paediatric Society Annual Conference, Québec City, QC, May 30–June 2, 2018
- Canada International Conference on Education (CICE), Mississauga, ON, June 25–28, 2018
- Canadian Forum on Public Education, Edmonton, AB, July 9 and 10, 2018
- Canadian Institute for Military and Veterans Health Research Forum, Regina, SK, October 16–18, 2018
- Canadian Mental Health Association Mental Health for All Conference, Montreal, QC, October 22–24, 2018
- Parliament of the World’s Religions, Toronto, ON, October 31–November 7, 2018
- Family Medicine Forum, Toronto, ON, November 14–17, 2018